Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pink Mountain, British Columbia

We got a couple of messages on the answering machine as the bikers were trying to track down packages sent a couple of weeks ago. We now know Canada Post is not very efficent. I was told by the Watson Lake Postmaster that he sent "2 or three Packages to Dawson Creek" on Tuesday. As of Friday afternoon one was there but the post office will be closed on Sat, Sun and Monday. It appears the bikers will attempt to ride 144 miles fom Pink Mountain to pick up the package someplace before 5:00 PM on Saturday.They may not get all the stuff until Calgary. Scroll on for stories from the road.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys, (your cousin Mike from Portland)I thought maybe you'd be coming through Oregon until I saw the note about going to Calgary so I assume you'll be much further east. If you do end up coming thorough send me an email mike.butler@ihs.com or call me on my cell at 503 757 1007. I'd like to hook up if its possible. Very inspiring trip.